Access to and use of this site is subject www.ecommercesiti.com membership of the Customer to the terms and conditions below. By accessing or using this web site, the customer agrees to be legally bound to compliance with these terms and conditions.
|1. INTRODUCTION||8. PRICES|
|2. DEFINITIONS||9. OBLIGATIONS|
|3. MODIFICATIONS OF TERMS||10. PAYMENT|
|4. Order / Contract||11. WHEN AND HOW|
|5. NATURE OF PROPERTY||12. RIGHT OF WITHDRAWAL|
|6. AVAILABILITY||13. RESOLUTION CONTRACT|
|7. RESPONSIBILITIES||14. JURISDICTION|
These terms and conditions can be updated or changed at any time by www.ecommercesiti.com who will notify
through the pages of the website. The consumer undertakes, whenever there is a change in present conditions,
to provide for their printing and storage. These general conditions are for the purchase of products made at a distance
by means of data communication network through the Internet site belonging to www.ecommercesiti.com. According to the contract of sale "on line" means the contract, ie the legal transaction
movable object and / or services concluded between a supplier, based in ecommercesiti.com
consumer customers, as part of an organized distance sales from supplier to this contract, uses only
distance communication technology called Internet. A consumer is the person who buys goods and services for purposes
not directly related to their professional activity. The share purchases will be governed by the provisions of
the Legislative Decree No. 185 of 22.5.1999, while the protection of confidentiality will be subject to the discipline of Legislative Decree 196/2003 (ex Law 675/96) as
specified in Privacy .
www.ecommercesiti.com : The website www.ecommercesiti.com
Customer : Registered in www.ecommercesiti.com
3. MODIFICATIONS TO TERMS.
This Agreement may be amended at any time. All changes will be effective immediately upon notice the amended agreement. By accessing the website www.ecommercesiti.com and its use, the Customer agrees to check periodically this Agreement and to abide by its subsequent amendments.
4. Order / Contract.
Orders are accepted via the Internet. The Customer undertakes to notify promptly in writing through e-mail Operator Any error returned by the control of the Order Confirmation. Unlike the information contained in the Order Confirmation will be governing the contract. The Operator reserves the right at its sole discretion to accept or reject the order and to escape the schedule. Any verbal agreement but not given the order for alecommercesiti.com is zero. Failure to terms of sale displays to the customer that the operator may bring actions to protect their interests.
5. NATURE OF GOODS.
The services on offer are those described in the pages of www.ecommercesiti.com where the product name and any description containing the essential characteristics of the goods.
All goods are available for sale. Where the asset is not available, and are not immediately available, the customer they will be promptly notified by e-mail or telephone communication.
- www.ecommercesiti.com assumes no responsibility for problems due to circumstances beyond its control like accidents, explosions, fires, strikes, lockouts, earthquakes, floods and other events that could prevent, in whole or in part, to implement in the time agreed to the contract.
- www.ecommercesiti.com not be liable to any party or third party for any damages, losses and costs incurred as a result of failure execution of the contract for the reasons mentioned above, the customer has the right to get the price paid.
- www.ecommercesiti.com is not responsible for any fraudulent or illegal use that may be made by third parties, credit card, checks and other means of payment, when payment for goods purchased. www.ecommercesiti.com, in fact, at any time of the procedure purchase is in a position to know the buyer's credit card number which, via a secure connection, is transmitted directly to the manager of banking service.
DISCLAIMER: Any information and / or news provided on www.ecommercesiti.com is presented purely for information purposes only and general. Such information and / or information should not be considered exhaustive. Therefore, use this site as your sole and exclusive responsibility for acknowledging and agreeing not to base your information and / or news that has to take decisions. In any case, ecommercesiti.com (www.ecommercesiti.com) be held liable for the mere fact of making such information and / or information and for your subsequent decision, even if any resulting harmful consequences. < br /> So ecommercesiti.com not be held responsible for any damage, direct or indirect, that may result from the use, or misuse of information or the self-assessment tools proposed.
All prices are clearly listed on the site www.ecommercesiti.com, are expressed in Euro and are VAT included into force. The total is counted including VAT and is clearly displayed at the time of the purchase procedure. At the price of the product should be added any customs taxes and shipping costs in the amount of which is described in Section Methods and Time . The price, features and availability may change without notice. The execution order is still subject to the possibility of supply of products. Prices are always subject to possible changes in tax regimes.
9. OBLIGATIONS OF THE BUYER.
- The consumer agrees and undertakes, on completion of your order on-line, to ensure that print and keep of these general conditions, which, however, will have already seen and accepted as a necessary step in the acquisition, as well as specifications of the product purchased, and so as to fully satisfy the conditions laid down in Art. 3:04 Legislative Decree No 185/1999.
- These conditions may be updated or modified at any time by www.ecommercesiti.com which will give communication via its website. The consumer undertakes, whenever there is a change in present conditions general, to provide for their printing and storage.
- It is strictly forbidden for the purchaser to enter false and / or invented and / or fantasy, in the process of registration required to activating the process for the execution of this contract and the subsequent communications; personal data and e-mail must be their only real personal data and not some other person, or fantasy.
- It is expressly forbidden to make double entries corresponding to a single person or enter data of third parties. www.ecommercesiti.com is reserves the right to prosecute any violation or abuse, in and for the protection of all consumers.
- Customer www.ecommercesiti.com raises any liability arising from the issue of false tax documents because of errors in the Data supplied by the customer, being the Customer solely responsible for the proper insertion.
10. METHOD OF PAYMENT.
The advance payment is made through the Service Charge Pay Post. all information necessary to make the payment will be indicated in the confirmation email will be sent to the customer.
11. TIMES AND '.
More information is available in Shipping & Returns .
12. RIGHT OF WITHDRAWAL.
According to D. lgs. 22/05/1999, No 185, the customer can exercise the right of withdrawal no later than 10 working days from the date of receipt of goods, by registered letter addressed to the registered office of the Operator. Goods must be returned Operator intact, undisturbed conditions and complete the original packaging at the expense of the Customer not later than 15 days after date of notification of the return code authorized by Customer Service. The operator will provide to the return of sums paid within a maximum of 30 days from the date it became aware of the right of withdrawal, making the transfer of payment previously received, net of shipping charges and net charges of "marker" in case you have chosen that method of payment. The right of withdrawal does not apply to the supply of goods made to specifications or clearly personalized.
13. RESOLUTION AND CONTRACT TERMINATION EXPRESS.
- www.ecommercesiti.com has the right to terminate the contract by simply informing the customer stating the reasons; in this case the customer shall only be entitled to a refund of the amount already paid.
- The obligations assumed by the customer under the heading "Obligations of the purchaser", as well as security for completion of the payment that the customer makes, are essential, so that by express agreement, the failure by the Customer of any one of these bonds will determine the legal termination of the contract under article 1456 cc, with no need for judicial decision, without prejudice www.ecommercesiti.com the right to sue for compensation of damage.
For any disputes regarding the application of this Chapter and the territorial imperative 'Court in the place of residence or domicile of the consumer, if located in the State. Legislative Decree 206/05.
For any disputes regarding the application of This decree and the territorial imperative 'of courts for the place of residence or domicile of the consumer, if located in the State. Leg. No. 50 of 15.1.1992.