There are currently no product reviews.
Privacy GDPR e-commerce
European Union Regulation n. 679/2016, also known as "GDPR" and Precedents.
INFORMATION MADE UNDER THE ART. 13-14 OF GDPR 2016/679 ACME as the data controller (hereinafter referred to as the "Data Controller"), according to the law indicated, informs that the processing will be based on principles of correctness, lawfulness, transparency and protection Your privacy and your rights. I therefore supply you, pursuant to EU Regulation no. 2016/679 (hereinafter "GDPR"), the following information.
1. Subject of processing The Data Controller processes personal, identifying and non-sensitive data such as: First name Surname Company name Address Fiscal Code VAT number Email / PEC Telephone number Website IP address (hereinafter "personal data" or "data") communicated by you during registration and / or when sending a message or request for assistance through the website of the Data Controller.
3. Processing mode The processing of your personal data is carried out by means of the operations indicated in art. 4 Privacy Code and to the art. 4 n. 2) GDPR and more precisely: collection, registration, organization, storage, consultation, processing, modification, selection, extraction, comparison, use, interconnection, blocking, communication, cancellation and destruction of data. Your personal data is processed both on paper and electronically.
4. Duration of treatment With reference to the personal data subject to processing, the same will be kept in compliance with the principle of proportionality and in any case until the purposes of the processing have been pursued or until previously the withdrawal of the specific consent occurs. by the interested party applicable at all times. The Owner will process the personal data for the time necessary to fulfill the above purposes and in any case for no more than 10 years from the termination of the relationship for the Service Purposes. If the user decides to register on the site, the processing deadline will be automatically renewed until the request for cancellation by the same.
5. Mandatory or optional consent The access and browsing of the Site are free but the possibility to receive assistance and send me notices allowed only after authorization and consent of the interested party. If the visitor intends to register he will have to fill in an online form in which he is required to indicate some personal data necessary for the activation of authentication credentials (login + password) with which the interested party will access all the reserved functions to registered users. Therefore further primary purposes of the treatment are represented by the need to allow the completion of your requests and to allow any technical and administrative management (including the purpose of providing support and technical assistance on request). Any refusal to provide such data would lead to failure to execute the contract and / or failure to continue the relationship.
6. Data communication Without the need for express consent (pursuant to art. 24 letter a), b), d) Privacy Code and art. 6 lett. b) and c) GDPR), the Owner may communicate your data for the purposes referred to in art. 2) to judicial authorities as well as to those subjects to whom the communication is obligatory by law for the accomplishment of the said purposes. These subjects will process the data in their quality as independent data controllers. Your information will not be disseminated.
7. Data transfer Personal data is stored on servers located in Italy, within the European Union. In any case, it is understood that the Owner, if necessary, will be able to move the servers even outside the EU. In this case, the Data Controller ensures right now that the extra-EU data transfer will take place in accordance with the applicable legal provisions, subject to the stipulation of the standard contractual clauses envisaged by the European Commission.
8. Rights of the interested party In your quality as an interested party, you have the rights referred to in art. 7 Privacy Code and art. 15 GDPR and precisely the rights to: obtain confirmation of the existence or not of personal data concerning you, even if not yet recorded, and their communication in intelligible form; obtain the indication: a) of the origin of the personal data; b) of the purposes and methods of processing; c) the logic applied in the case of processing carried out with the aid of electronic instruments; d) of the identification data concerning the data controller, data processors and the representative designated pursuant to art. 5, paragraph 2 of the Privacy Code and art. 3, paragraph 1, GDPR; e) the subjects or categories of subjects to whom the personal data may be communicated or who can learn about them as appointed representative in the State, managers or appointees; obtain: a) updating, rectification or, when interested, integration of data; b) the cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data processed in violation of the law, including those for which conservation is not necessary in relation to the purposes for which the data was collected or subsequently processed; c) the attestation that the operations referred to in letters a) and b) have been brought to the attention, also with regard to their content, of those to whom the data have been communicated or disseminated, except in the event that such fulfillment occurs it proves impossible or involves a manifestly disproportionate use of resources with respect to the protected right; object, in whole or in part: a) for legitimate reasons to the processing of personal data concerning you, even if pertinent to the purpose of collection; b) to the processing of personal data concerning you for the purpose of sending advertising materials or direct sales or for carrying out market research or commercial communication, through the use of automated call systems without the intervention of an operator by e-mail and / or through traditional marketing methods by phone and / or mail. Where applicable, the rights pursuant to articles 16-21 GDPR (Right of rectification, right to be forgotten, right to limitation of data processing, right to data portability, right to object), as well as the right to complain to the Guarantor Authority.
9. How to exercise the rights You may at any time exercise your rights by sending: An e-mail to
10. Owner and manager of ACME data processing
The personal data collected through this site will be processed in accordance with the European Union Regulation n. 679/2016 and with Legislative Decree 196/2003 (as per law 675/96) on the protection of privacy, and therefore will be used exclusively for the purposes indicated, kept confidential and communicated only to the subjects responsible for delivering the products (Poste Italiane or Couriers) and the collection of payments and in no other case will they be transferred to third parties.
The person in charge of archiving and processing data is exclusively ACME. The data collected will be processed in paper form or on electronic media for all the purposes necessary for the execution of orders, the supply of requests, and the sending of periodic information (informative newsletter) should you have requested explicitly in the registration phase to the ACME website. In all these cases, the provision of data is optional, but consent to the processing of data is essential for the performance of these operations.
ACME adopts the appropriate security measures provided for by the code for the protection of personal data, aimed at ensuring the maximum security and confidentiality of the personal data processed. Pursuant to art. 7 of the code for the protection of personal data, you have the right to obtain confirmation of the existence or not of personal data concerning you, and their communication in intelligible form; the indication of the origin of the personal data, of the purposes and methods of the processing, of the logic applied in the case of processing carried out with the aid of electronic instruments, of the identification details of the owner, of the managers and of the designated representative, of the subjects or of the categories of subjects to whom the personal data can be communicated or who can learn about them as appointed representative in the State, managers or appointees. You have the right to obtain the updating, rectification or integration of data, cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data processed in violation of the law, including those for which conservation is not necessary in relation to the purposes for which the data have been collected or subsequently processed, the attestation that the above operations have been brought to the attention, also with regard to their content, of those to whom the data have been communicated or disseminated. You have the right to object, in whole or in part, for legitimate reasons, to the processing of personal data concerning you, even if pertinent to the purpose of collection, to the processing of personal data concerning you used for the purpose of sending advertising material or direct sale or for carrying out market research or commercial communication.
The products ordered on our site will arrive in a package containing only the generic wording without detailed information on the content, to protect your privacy as much as possible. Purchases on this site are regulated, for matters not covered by these sales conditions, by Legislative Decree 185/99 on consumer protection in distance contracts, by Legislative Decree 114/98 which regulates mail order sales and electronic commerce, and by Legislative Decree 196/2003 on the protection of privacy.
Obtaining the cancellation of your personal data is subject to sending a written communication email to ACME which is the company owner and responsible for the collection and processing of personal data, even after the deletion of personal data any Orders facts remain Memorized for 7 years as per the Law.
What are cookies? Cookies are small data files consisting of text (letters and / or numbers) that allow the web server to store information on the client (the browser) to be reused during the same visit to the site or on subsequent visits, even days later. For example, the setting of the language chosen for visiting a site with different language versions or access data to a private area could be stored in cookies. Cookies are stored, based on the User's preferences, by the single browser on the specific device used to access the internet (PC, tablet, smartphone).
Types of cookies used by the ACME website
Cookies can generally be divided into two categories: Session cookies that are destroyed every time the browser is closed. Persistent cookies that are not destroyed when the browser is closed but remain until a preset expiration date. This website uses both session and persistent cookies to ensure the proper functioning of the procedures. Furthermore cookies can be distinguished according to the purpose of their use in: Technical Cookies Technical cookies are necessary to display the site correctly and are necessary for the correct functioning of the technical services offered (for example, they are used to manage login and access to the site's reserved functions).
The technical cookies will therefore always be used and sent by the site, unless the User modifies the settings of his browser with the risk, however, of rendering the pages of the site inoperative. Analysis cookies of third-party services These cookies are used to collect anonymous information about the use of the site by users, such as: pages visited, time spent, origins of traffic, geographical origin, age, gender and interests for the purposes of campaigns. marketing. These cookies are sent from third-party domains external to the site. The deactivation of these cookies can be performed without any loss of functionality. They are cookies of analysis of third-party services: Google Analytics cookies This site includes some components transmitted by Google Analytics, a web traffic analysis service provided by Google, Inc, the information generated through the installation and analysis of cookies are used to improve the usability, the functionality, interface and communication of the site itself. The User can selectively disable the action of Google Analytics by installing on his browser the opt-out component provided by Google. To disable the action of Google Analytics, please refer to the following link: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptoutTo ensure greater transparency and convenience, the web addresses of the various disclosures are shown below. of ways to manage cookies. Google Analytics https://www.google.it/policies/privacy/partners/ and http://www.google.com/privacypolicy.html Place of processing: USA By using this website, the User consents to the processing of his data by Google for the aforementioned methods and purposes. Cookies to integrate products and functions of third-party software This type of cookie integrates features developed by third parties within the pages of the Site such as icons and preferences expressed in social networks (for example "social plugins" for Facebook, Twitter , Google+ and LinkedIn) in order to share the contents of the site or to use third-party software services (such as software to generate maps and additional software that offer additional services). If among the instruments indicated below were present services managed by third parties, these could in addition to what is specified and also without the knowledge of the Owner perform activity of tracking of the User. For detailed information on this, we recommend that you consult the privacy policies of the services listed. These cookies are sent by third-party domains and by partner sites that offer their functionality on our site. Disabling these cookies may prevent the related services from functioning. To ensure greater transparency and convenience, the web addresses of the various information and methods for managing cookies are shown below. Facebook information: https://www.facebook.com/help/cookies/Facebook (configuration): access your account. Privacy section. Twitter information: https://support.twitter.com/articles/20170514Twitter (configuration): https://twitter.com/settings/security Informative Google+: http://www.google.it/intl/it/policies/technologies/cookies/Google+ (configuration): http://www.google.it/intl/it/policies/technologies/managing/ Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/static?template=privacy_guidelines&gl=IT Histats: http://www.histats.com/?act=5 To Tawk Chat https://www.tawk.to/privacy-policy/ One Signal push notifications and email https://onesignal.com/privacy_policy Profiling cookies These cookies are necessary to create user profiles in order to send advertising messages in line with the preferences expressed by the User within the site pages. The use of these cookies does not imply the processing of personal data, but can allow the connection to the User's computer or other devices and track the saved data: these cookies connect to the browser installed on the User's computer or on the others devices used when browsing our site. This site does NOT use any profiling cookies. Third-party profiling cookies are used, as can be considered the cookies installed by the Google analytics service; any deactivation of these cookies can be performed without any loss of functionality.
Further information regarding the processing and communication of your personal data may be requested, in writing to the branch where the relationship is held.
ACME LTD also informs you that further information regarding the treatment and the communication of your personal data may be requested in writing to the controller Tizius Caius Sempronius.
We realize Your Site according to your needse-commerce, corporate, institutional, hotel, b & b, farmhouses, professional, personal. Web Coach and Web CoachingCopyright © 2011 - 2021 ecommercesiti