INFORMATION ON THE PURPOSES OF ART. 13-14 OF THE GDPR 2016/679 ecommercesiti.com as the data controller (hereinafter referred to as the "Data Controller"), according to the law, informs you that the treatment will be based on principles of correctness, lawfulness, transparency and protection of your privacy and your rights. I therefore provide you, pursuant to EU Regulation no. 2016/679 (hereinafter, "GDPR"), the following information.
1. Object of the treatment The Data Controller processes personal, identifying and non-sensitive data such as:
Email / PEC
(hereinafter, "personal data" or even "data") you have provided during registration and / or when sending a message or request for assistance through the website of the Data Controller.
3. Treatment mode The processing of your personal data is carried out by means of the operations indicated in art. 4 of the Privacy Code and art. 4 n. 2) GDPR and more precisely: collection, registration, organization, storage, consultation, processing, modification, selection, extraction, comparison, use, interconnection, blocking, communication, cancellation and destruction of data. Your personal data are subjected to both paper and electronic processing.
4. Duration of treatment With reference to the personal data processed, these will be kept in compliance with the principle of proportionality and in any case until the purposes of the processing have been pursued or until the revocation of the specific consent by the interested party applicable at any time. The Data Controller will process the personal data for the time necessary to fulfill the aforementioned purposes and in any case for no more than 10 years from the termination of the relationship for the Service Term. If the user decides to register on the site the expiry of the treatment will be automatically renewed until the request for cancellation by the same.
5. Obligatory or voluntary consent The access and navigation of the Site are free but the possibility 'to receive assistance and send me communications allowed only with permission and consent of the person concerned. If the visitor intends to register, he / she must complete an online form in which he / she is asked to indicate some personal data necessary for the activation of authentication credentials (login + password) with which the interested party will access all the reserved functions to registered users. Then Further primary purposes of the processing are represented by the need to allow the fulfillment of your requests and allow me any technical and administrative management (including the purposes of providing support and technical assistance upon request). Any refusal to provide such data would lead to the non-execution of the contract and / or the non-continuation of the relationship.
6. Data communication Without the need for express consent (pursuant to Article 24 letter a), b), d) Privacy Code and art. 6 lett. b) and c) GDPR), the Data Controller may communicate your data for the purposes referred to in art. 2) to Judicial Authorities and to those subjects to whom the communication is mandatory by law for the accomplishment of the said purposes. These subjects will process the data in their capacity as independent data controllers. Your information will not be disseminated.
7. Data transfer Personal data are stored on servers located in Italy, within the European Union. In any case, it is understood that the Data Controller, if necessary, will be able to move the servers even outside the EU. In this case, the Data Controller hereby ensures that the transfer of non-EU data will take place in accordance with the applicable legal provisions, subject to the stipulation of the standard contractual clauses provided by the European Commission.
8. Rights of the interested party In your capacity as an interested party, you have the rights set forth in art. 7 of the Privacy Code and art. 15 GDPR and precisely the rights of: obtain confirmation of the existence or not of personal data concerning you, even if not yet registered, and their communication in an intelligible form; obtain the indication: a) of the origin of personal data; b) the purposes and methods of the processing; c) of the logic applied in case of treatment carried out with the aid of electronic instruments; d) of the identification details of the owner, the managers and the designated representative pursuant to art. 5, paragraph 2 of the Privacy Code and art. 3, paragraph 1, GDPR; e) of the subjects or categories of subjects to whom the personal data may be communicated or who may become aware of it as the designated representative in the territory of the State, managers or agents; obtain: a) updating, rectification or, when interested, integration of data; b) the cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data processed unlawfully, including data whose retention is unnecessary for the purposes for which the data were collected or subsequently processed; c) the attestation that the operations referred to in letters a) and b) have been brought to the attention, also as regards their content, of those to whom the data have been communicated or disseminated, except in the case where such fulfillment is it proves impossible or involves a use of means manifestly disproportionate to the protected right; to object, in whole or in part: a) for legitimate reasons, to the processing of personal data concerning you, even if pertinent to the purpose of collection; b) to the processing of personal data concerning you for the purpose of sending advertising or direct sales material or for carrying out market research or commercial communication, through the use of automated call systems without the intervention of an operator by e-mail and / or through traditional marketing methods by telephone and / or paper mail. Where applicable, it also has the rights referred to in Articles 16-21 GDPR (Right of rectification, right to be forgotten, right of limitation of treatment, right to portability of data, right of opposition), as well as the right of complaint to the Authority 'Guarantor.
9. How to exercise rights You may exercise your rights at any time by sending: A ecommercesiti.com An e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
10. Data controller and data processor ecommercesiti.com
Personal data collected through this site will be processed in accordance with European Union Regulation no. 679/2016 and with the Legislative Decree 196/2003 (former law 675/96) on protection of privacy, and therefore will be used exclusively for the purposes indicated, kept confidential and communicated only to the persons in charge the delivery of products (Poste Italiane or Corrieri) and the collection of payments and in no other case will be transferred to third parties.
The subject responsible for archiving and data processing is exclusively ecommercesiti .
The data collected will be processed in paper form or on electronic media for all purposes necessary for the execution of orders, the supply of requests, and the sending of periodic information (newsletter) if you have made an explicit request in the registration phase at www.erboristeriabio.com. In all these cases the provision of data is optional, but consent to the processing data is essential for the performance of these operations.
ecommercesiti.com adopts the appropriate security measures provided for by the personal data protection code, aimed at guaranteeing the maximum security and confidentiality of personal data processed. Pursuant to art. 7 of the code for the protection of personal data, you have the right to obtain confirmation of the existence or not of personal data concerning you, and their communication in an intelligible form; indication of origin of personal data, of the purposes and methods of processing, of the logic applied in case of treatment carried out with the aid of tools electronic, of the identification details of the owner, of the responsible and of the designated representative, of the subjects or the categories of subjects to which personal data can be communicated or who can learn about it as designated representative in the territory of State, managers or agents. You have the right to obtain the updating, rectification or integration of data, cancellation, the transformation into anonymous form or the blocking of data processed in violation of the law, including those that do not need to be kept in relation to the purposes for which the data were collected or subsequently processed, the attestation that the operations referred to above were brought to the attention, also with regard to their content, of those to whom the data have been communicated or disseminated. You have the right to object, in whole or in part, for legitimate reasons, to the processing of personal data concerning you, even if it is pertinent for the purpose of collection, to the processing of personal data concerning you for the purpose of sending advertising or sales material direct or for carrying out market research or commercial communication.
The products ordered on our site will arrive in a package containing only the generic wording "Herbal products" or "Natural Products", without indications detailed information on the content, to protect your privacy as much as possible. Purchases on this site are regulated, although not foreseen from the present conditions of sale, from the Legislative Decree 185/99 on the protection of consumers in distance contracts, by the legislative decree 114/98 which regulates the mail order and electronic commerce, and by the Legislative Decree 196/2003 on the protection of the privacy.
Obtaining the cancellation of personal data is subject to sending a written email to ecommercesiti.com, which is the owner and responsible for the collection and processing of personal data, even after the cancellation of personal data, any Orders made remain stored for 7 years as per Law.
If at the time of registration you have chosen to receive our newsletter, you can cancel your subscription at any time page of login .
What are cookies? Cookies are small data files consisting of text (letters and / or numbers) that allow the web server to store on the client (the browser) information to be reused during the same visit to the site or on subsequent visits, even after days. For example, the setting of the language chosen for visiting a site with different language versions or access data to a private area could be stored in cookies. Cookies are memorized, according to the User's preferences, by the single browser on the specific device used to access the internet (PC, tablet, smartphone).
Types of cookies used by erboristeriabio.com
Cookies can be distinguished in general in two categories:
Session cookies that are destroyed every time the browser is closed.
Persistent cookies that are not destroyed when the browser is closed but remain up to a preset expiration date.
This website uses both session and persistent cookies to guarantee the correct functioning of the procedures.
Furthermore, cookies can be distinguished according to the purpose of their use in:
Technical cookies are necessary to correctly view the site and are necessary for the proper functioning of the technical services offered (for example, they are used to manage the login and access to the reserved functions of the site).
Technical cookies will therefore always be used and sent from the site, unless the user changes the settings of his browser with the risk, however, to make the pages of the site not working.
Analysis cookies for third-party services
These cookies are used in order to collect information on the use of the site by users anonymously such as: pages visited, time spent, origins of the traffic of origin, geographic origin, age, gender and interests for the purpose of campaigns marketing. These cookies are sent from third-party domains external to the site. The deactivation of these cookies can be performed without any loss of functionality.
They are analysis cookies for third-party services:
Google Analytics cookies This site includes some components transmitted by Google Analytics, a web traffic analysis service provided by Google, Inc. The information generated through the installation and analysis of cookies are used to improve usability, functionality, interface and communication of the site itself.
The User can selectively disable the action of Google Analytics by installing on the browser the opt-out component provided by Google.
To disable the action of Google Analytics, please refer to the link below: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptoutTo ensure greater transparency and comfort, the following are the web addresses of the various information and of the methods for managing cookies.
Google Analytics https://www.google.it/policies/privacy/partners/ and http://www.google.com/privacypolicy.htmlLanguage of treatment: USA By using this website, you consent to the processing of your data from Google in the manner and for the purposes set out above.
Cookies to integrate products and functions of third-party software This type of cookie integrates functionality developed by third parties within the pages of the site such as icons and preferences expressed in social networks (for example the "social plugin" for Facebook, Twitter, Google+ and LinkedIn) in order to share content of the site or for the use of third-party software services (such as software to generate maps and additional software that offer additional services).
To ensure greater transparency and convenience, the following are the web addresses of the various information and procedures for managing cookies.
Facebook information: https://www.facebook.com/help/cookies/Facebook (configuration): access your account. Privacy section.
Twitter information: https://support.twitter.com/articles/20170514Twitter (configuration): https://twitter.com/settings/security
Google+ information: http://www.google.it/intl/it/policies/technologies/cookies/Google+ (configuration): http://www.google.it/intl/it/policies/technologies/managing/
To Tawk Chat https://www.tawk.to/privacy-policy/
One Signal push notifications and email https://onesignal.com/privacy_policy
These cookies are necessary to create user profiles in order to send advertising messages in line with the preferences expressed by the user within the pages of the site. The use of these cookies does not imply the processing of personal data, but can 'allow the connection to the user's computer or other devices and track the data saved: these cookies connect to the browser installed on the User's computer or on the other devices used when browsing our site. This site does not use any profiling cookies. Instead, third-party profiling cookies are used, as can be considered the cookies installed by the service of Google analytics; any deactivation of these cookies can be performed without any loss of functionality.
Web sites and third-party services
How to manage cookies through browser settings
If the user prefers not to receive cookies, he can set his browser in such a way as to be notified of the presence of a cookie and, therefore, decide whether to accept it or not. The user can block or limit the receipt of cookies through the options offered by his browser.
on Internet Explorer, click on the "Tools" item in the Menu Bar and then on the "Internet Options" sub-item. Finally, access the settings on the "Privacy" tab to change your cookie preferences.
on Mozilla Firefox, by accessing the "Tools" menu below "Options" and the "Privacy" option, you can access a control panel where you can define whether or not to accept cookies and proceed with their removal.
on Chrome, type "chrome: // settings / content" in the address bar (without quotes) and change the cookie settings as you wish.
on Opera click on "Preferences" to follow on "Advanced" and finally on "Cookie". Select one of the following options: - "Accept all cookies" - "Accept cookies only from the site you visit: third-party cookies that are sent from a domain other than the one you are visiting will be rejected" - "Never accept cookies: all cookies will never be saved"
· On Safari, select "Preferences" and then select "Privacy". In the Block cookies section, specify how Safari must accept cookies from websites.
if you use Safari on portable devices, such as iPhone and iPad, you need instead: access the "settings" of the device and then find "Safari" on the left menu. From here, under "Privacy and security", it will be possible to manage the options on cookies. Given the continuous updating of browsers and 'possible that the above indications may be no more' exact for this purpose, we invite you to directly consult the sites of the browser manufacturers and contact us with the procedures 'described on this page to signal the need for' update the related contents.
These are the references to the most common browsers: Internet Explorer (http://windows.microsoft.com/it-it/windows7/block-enable-or-allow-cookies)
Google Chrome (https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=it)
Mozilla Firefox (https://support.mozilla.org/it/kb/Gestione%20dei%20cookie)
Apple Safari (https://support.apple.com/it-it/HT201265)
· Opera: http://help.opera.com/Windows/10.00/it/cookies.html
For more information on cookies or their management and disposal, you can consult the website http://www.aboutcookies.org
Notwithstanding the foregoing, the User may also choose to use the services of the Your Online Choices website. (http://www.youronlinechoices.com/it/) through which it is possible to manage the tracking preferences of most advertising tools.